Magnum Patrol CEN Boot
The Patrol CEN is a sturdy 6″ uniform boot which sits under the ankle. Featuring a durable full grain leather upper and durable rustproof hardware. A non-metallic composite shank provides lightweight support and an SRA high traction rubber outsole.
Sitting underneath the ankle for a lower fit, the Patrol CEN from Magnum are an ergonomically designed tactical patrol boots with the upper manufactured from water resistant natural leather and a slip-resistant sole with acid and alkali resistant ladder grips. Additionally, these high-quality patrol boots feature fast moisture wicking inner lining and removable/replaceable insole for all day comfort. Patrol CEN boots provide perfect protection to the foot in virtually every situation and are ideal for all kinds of outdoor actives such as hiking, paintballing or hunting.
- Low-cut sturdy full-grain leather boots
- Ergonomically designed with padded collar and anti-static construction
- Removable and replaceable lining
- Slip, acid and alkali resistant sole with ladder grips
- Full grain leather upper
- Blucher lacing system for better fit adjustment
- Heat and cold, acid and alkali resistant, anti-static outsole
- Great for all uniform personnel
- MPN: M800290
- Sizes 3-14