A Lightweight waterproof safety hiker with metal free components and features. Crafted with a rugged water – resistant action leather and breathable mesh upper. Internal waterproof membrane with moisture wicking mesh lining. Padded ankle collar , h eel support and rear textile pull loop. Gusseted tongue with padding and lace alignment features. Loop lacing system with cord lacing and up per speed lacing hooks. Memory foam footbed moulds to the shape of the foot for unique fitting and cushioning comfort. Lightweight 200J co mposite toe cap with scuff guard overlay. Composite midsole gives underfoot protection whilst allowing the feet to flex for added comfort . Comfortable and hardwearing antistatic EVA/Rubber sole with energy absorbing heel that is heat resistant to 300 degrees.
- Standard EN ISO20345:2011 Category S3 WR HRO
- Size Range UK 6 – 12 | EU 39 – 47
- Colour Brown
- Slip Resistance SRA
- Upper Action leather & mesh
- Construction Cemented
- Inner Lining Breathable waterproof membrane and mesh
- Sole EVA/Rubber Outsole
- Footbed Removable EVA with memory foam heel cushion
- Weight 700 grams
- Impact Resistance 200 Joules Composite Toe Cap Penetration Resistance
- Non – metallic anti – penetration midsole – min. 1100N
Care Advice: To enhance the life & performance of the footwear, upper should be kept clean & dry. Dry/damp cloth or shoe polish/spray to b e u sed as per the need. Sole to be checked and clean regularly to maintain its traction. Any obvious damage in footwear may reduce full protection and must be r epl aced.