ArmaWEAR COYOTE Desert Patrol Boot
The ArmaWEAR COYOTE Combat boot has its foundation working with US Natick Soldier Systems to develop a specialized suite of footwear for special forces and specialised combat units. They are tested under the toughest conditions in field wear tests.
Know that your ArmaWEAR boot has been approved by Forces Operators worldwide.
- 8 inch, flesh-out leather uppers.
- High-abrasion, extremely breathable textile panels surround the foot.
- A breathable boot helps with increased foot health.
- Our textile allows air to circulate into and through the boot helping to keep the foot cooler and drier.
- Inside and outside lower mesh drainage ports allow water to drain easily when rucking.
- Water is purged with each step.
- Open air mesh quarter linings help wick away sweat and other moisture from the foot.
- Non-shine, rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field.
- Full length, dual density, perforated and molded EVA foot-beds provide “athletic shoe” comfort, while allowing for water drainage and airflow around the foot. This aids in preventing foot rot and improving overall foot health.
- Full length composite shank and shaped Achilles – supports and cups the foot under heavy loads while mating perfectly to the EVA foot-bed helping to increase ankle support. This support lessens ankle inversions.
- High-abrasion rubber outsole with a anti-clog sole pattern. This has been designed to shed mud and will not clog in wet, muddy conditions.
- Available Sizes (UK) 5 – 13 (US) 6 – 14 (EU) 38 – 47