FS198: Fully waterproof safety boot with steel toe & midsole protection. Water-resistant leather upper and waterproof breathable mesh lining. Reduces foot fatigue with its shock absorbing heel. TPU ankle overlay with heel guard gives added protection. Deep padded collar and cushioning bellows tongue. Handy pull-on fabric loop at back. Comfortable and durable non-marking TPU/PU sole unit with extended injected PU Scuff Cap. Grooves on the outsole channel away fluids for superb traction. SRC slip resistance. Conforms to EN ISO20345:2011 Safety Footwear Standards.
- Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 Category S3 WR SRC
- Size Range UK 4 – 14 | EU 37 -49
- Colour Black
- Slip Resistance SRC
- Upper Full Grain Black Leather
- Construction Injection
- Inner Lining Breathable Waterproof Membrane and Moisture Wicking Mesh
- Outsole Dual Density PU/TPU
- Footbed Removable PU Foam
- Weight 750 grams (half pair size 8)
- Impact Resistance 200 Joules Steel Toe Cap
- Penetration Resistance Steel Midsole – Min. 1100N .
Care Advice: To enhance the life & performance of the footwear, upper should be kept clean & dry. Dry/damp cloth or shoe polish/spray to be used as per the need. Sole to be checked and clean regularly to maintain its traction. Any obvious damage in footwear may reduce full protection and must be replaced