ArmadexTM bring you the LRI-9005, a high quality, high performance protective glove for welders. Armadex gloves offer all the protection required of the work envirionment whilst maximising hand and finger dexterity to grip, feel and hold.
The glove is unlined for maximum dexterity. The goatskin leather palm and fingers feel very soft and comfortable on the hand whilst withstanding contact heat up to 100°C. The gauntlet part of the glove offers the wrist and lower arm further protection from hot sparks and slag.
- Withstand contact heat up to 100°C
- Total Length 34cm (Size L)
- Reinforced index finger
- KEVLAR® thread in the seams which resists 427° C short-term heat exposure (max operating limit) and 204° C longer-term heat exposure (constant operating limit)
- Flame retardant, withstands welding sparks and grinding splash
- Significantly reduces risk of: burn injuries, abrasion injuries, blisters, grazes, cuts & lacerations
- Typical Uses: TIG Welding, MIG Welding, Brazing, Metalwork, Grinding, Hot work
- Available sizes: S-2XL
- Quantity discount available