Superior PU Coated Protective Work Gloves
These gloves have a seamless 13 gauge knitted nylon liner and a thick PU coating over the palm and fingers. They are a close fit glove which allow great sensitivity and dexterity of the fingers. The gloves are ideal for precision tasks such as assembly work & tool handling but are also ideal for DIY and construction work such as plumbing, carpentry and electrical work. Many PU gloves are graded 2121, but due to the thicker high quality PU coating on these gloves, they have a superior rating of 4141 giving better protection, durability and value for money.
- Superior Protection* EN 3888: 4141 (Abrasion, Cut, Tear, Puncture Resistance)
- *Many PU gloves offer inferior 2121 protection
- High quality polyurethane textured palm coat
- Nylon Liner Integral
- Elasticated Cuff
- Each pair packed in polybag
- Buying options from 1-480 Pairs catering for both private and trade customers.
- Multi-Buy saving – The more you buy, the cheaper per pair.
- Please enquire for bulk case or pallet prices
- 3 Colour Options: White, Grey, Black
- Uses: Assembly, tool handling, mechanics, carpentry, plumbing, roofing, warehouse
- Sizes: 8/M 9/L 10/XL 11/2XL (Conforming to EN420 sizing standard)